Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mega Makeup Sale!

Now is the time to stock up and try new makeup at the Avon Mega Makeup Sale. I've listed only a few of the items below. Click on the links to see all the shades and finishes.
  • Nailwear Pro Nail Polish - wears up to 10 days. On sale for $2.99, regularly $5.00!  36 colors to choose from like Midnight Plum, Cotton Candy, and Lagoon. Lots of finishes too!
  • Glazewear Lip Gloss - America's #1 lip gloss is on sale for $2.49, regularly $6.00! Always comfy and never sticky. Comes in 16 colors and 4 finishes such as sparkle and intense.
  • Ultra Color Rich Lipsticks - Get this - only $2.99 each, regularly $7.00. Comes in 42 colors such as Perfect Red, Country Rose, and Mocha Plum. The Ultra Color Rich Seduction has SPF 15!
  • Glimmersticks Eyeliner - These popular eyeliners are only $2.99 each. They wear up to 12 hours and never need sharpening. Includes eye liner in normal and diamond sparkle, brow definer, lip liner and waterproof.
  • Smooth Minerals talc and fragrance free powder foundation. This mineral makeup is made of pure minerals and offers light to medium coverage. It's on sale for $7.99 and comes in 12 shades.
  • Extralasting makeup - 12 hour eyeshadow, 8 hour lip gloss, 18 hour mascara, and 12 hour liquid liner. They are all only $5.99 each!
These are only a few of the makeup items on sale. There's plenty more to see at my Avon Store. This sale is good until Tuesday, August 9th. New customers will be entered to win an Outspoken by Fergie Gift Set! Shipping is minimal and free on $30.00 orders - enter FS30REP at checkout.
Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for following my blog. I love Avon so I can't wait to keep coming back to your blog to see all the rad stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dayna- trying to follow you back, but blogger does not likey! I will save your comment so I can come back and follow! thanks

    laura@imnotatrophywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi....thank you for stopping by and visitng/following my blog. I am your newest follower as well;) 2.49 for nail polish what a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dayna! Thanks for stopping by and following my little blog! Following you back! ;)

    I love nail polish! Great deal!

    Your bloggy friend,
    Angie @ A Little Inspiration
    http://ourlittleinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo... Avon! I am definitely going to have to keep checking you out. :-)

    And thank you for the visit. To let you know, my daughter isn't old enough to start turning to friends yet - I think I get that fear based on my relationship with my mother, I want more for my daughter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. I'm back following you. I love these nail polish colors.
    Visiting from vB

    ReplyDelete